MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, MIT-ADT University, Pune
- Ph.D. in Medical Devices from National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad
- MS (pharm) in Medical Devices
- Post-Doctoral research fellow at School of Material and Mechanical Engineering, University College Dublin, Ireland.
- Sakura Science Fellow at University of Miyazaki Japan
- Member of Elsevier Advisory Panel (Jun 2017 to Present)
- Member of Mendeley Advisor Group (Nov 2017 to Present)
- Reviewer (Indicative list) for Biomaterial Advances, Journal of Drug Delivery science and Technology (Elsevier), Journal of Applied Polymer science (Wily), SN Applied Science (Springer Nature), Inflammation and Regeneration (BMC) and ACS Applied Biomaterial ( ACS)
Awards and Honor
- Awarded as “Swarna Jayanti Purashakar” award by National Academy of Science India (NASI) 2022.
- Nanotechnology and Bioengineering techniques for Biomedical empowerment program in India” funded by the Japan Science and Technology Agency and organized by the University of Miyazaki Japan
- Best Poster Award” at ISNSCON 2018, 6th World Congress on Nanomedical Sciences, held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, 7th - 9th January 2019.
- Qualified “NIPER-JEE” PhD All India entrance examination with 1st rank in 2017
- Best Pharmacist Award” from Green cross foundation Maharashtra, India
- Awarded “Gold Medal” in MS (Pharm) at Dept. of Medical Devices, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Ahmedabad.
- Secured first rank four consecutive year & Awarded ‘Continuous Performance Award’ in Pharmacy
- Received 4-startup grant for development of biomedical devices from BioNest-NIPER-Ahmedabad
His research interests include Development of the smart biomaterial for the biomedical application including, musculoskeletal tissue regeneration, wound healing, cancer and diabetes.
- More, N., Roy, A., Kumar, H., Srivastava, A., & Kapusetti, G. (2022, April). Smart piezoelectric graphene reinforced poly (3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxy valerate) nanofibrous scaffold for cartilage regeneration. In tissue engineering part A (Vol. 28, pp. S620-S620).
- More, N., Srivastava, A., & Kapusetti, G. (2021). Graphene Oxide Reinforcement Enhances the Piezoelectric and Mechanical Properties of Poly (3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxy valerate)-Based Nanofibrous Scaffolds for Improved Proliferation of Chondrocytes and ECM Production. ACS Applied Bio Materials, 3(10), 6823-6835.
- More, N., Jacob, J., Mounika, C., Gondaliya, P., Kalia, K., & Kapusetti, G. (2019). The Smart Piezoelectric Nanohybrid of Poly-(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyvalerate) and Barium Titanate for Stimulated Cartilage Regeneration. ACS Applied Bio Materials
- More, N., Ranglani, D., Kharche, S., & Kapusetti, G. (2020). Electrospun mat of thermal‐treatment‐induced nanocomposite hydrogel of polyvinyl alcohol and cerium oxide for biomedical applications. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 137(46), 49426.
- More N, Kapusetti G. Piezoelectric material–a promising approach for bone and cartilage regeneration. Medical hypotheses. 2017 Oct 1;108:10-6.
- More N, Deepak Ranglani, Shubham Kharche, Mounika Choppadandi, Sumanta Ghosh, Sumedh Vaidya, and Govinda Kapusetti. "Current challenges in identification of clinical characteristics and detection of COVID-19: A comprehensive review." Measurement: Sensors (2021): 100052
- Jacob, J., More, N., Kalia, K., & Kapusetti, G. (2018). Piezoelectric smart biomaterials for bone and cartilage tissue engineering. Inflammation and regeneration, 38(1), 2.
- More N, Choppadandi M, Kapusetti G. Review on carbon nanomaterials as typical candidates for orthopaedic coatings. SN Applied Sciences. 2019 Jan 1;1(1):76.
- Raglani D, Agiwal S, , More N, Shitole V, Parkhale R, ” Review on Tympanic Membrane and Auditory Canal Regeneration by Biomaterial Intervention” Material Highlight , 2020(Accepted manuscript)
- Choppadandi, M., More, N., & Kapusetti, G. (2019). Detoxification of poly (methyl methacrylate) bone cement by natural antioxidant intervention. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A.
- Patharkar, A., Raval, N., Kalyane, D., Tambe, V., Anup, N., More, N., ... & Tekade, R. K. (2020). Glucosamine-conjugated nanoseeds for chemo-magneto hyperthermia therapy of cancer. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology, 102295.
- Thakkar, S., More, N., Sharma, D., Kapusetti, G., Kalia, K., & Misra, M. (2019). Fast dissolving Electrospun Polymeric Films of Anti-diabetic Drug Repaglinide: Formulation and Evaluation. Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy.
- Khairnar, S., More N, Choppadandi M, Kapusetti G (2019). Advances in Contrast Agents for Contrast Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Science.
- Lalhmangaihzuali P, Latha BD, More N, Choppadandi M, Kapusetti G. Natural Fiber Reinforced Biodegradable Staples: Novel Approach for Efficient Wound Closure. Medical Hypotheses. 2019 Mar 22.
- Teja GK, More N, Kapusetti G. Advanced Biosensor-based Strategy for Specific and Rapid Detection of Snake Venom for Better Treatment. Exploratory Research and Hypothesis in Medicine. 2018 Sep 30;3(3):61-7.
- Ghosh, Sumanta, Namdev More, and Govinda Kapusetti. "Surgical staples: Current state-of-the-art and future prospective." Medicine in Novel Technology and Devices (2022): 100166.
- Pramanik, S., Kharche, S., More, N., Ranglani, D. and Kapusetti, G., 2022. Natural Biopolymers for Bone Tissue Engineering: A Brief Review. Engineered Regeneration.
- Latha BD, Soumya K, More N, Mounika C, Guduru AT, Singh G, Kapusetti G. Fluorescent Carbon Quantum Dots for Effective Tumor Diagnosis: A Comprehensive Review. Biomedical Engineering Advances. 2023 Jan 23:100072.
- Kumar A, Gupta GH, Singh G, More N, Keerthana M, Sharma A, Jawade D, Balu A, Kapusetti G. Ultrahigh sensitive graphene oxide/conducting polymer composite based biosensor for cholesterol and bilirubin detection. Biosensors and Bioelectronics: X. 2023 May 1;13:100290.
- Patent: Graphene Oxide/Polypyrrole/Polyaniline / Zinc Oxide Nanocomposite Based Electrode for effective Detection of Cholesterol and Bilirubin Indian Patent No. 201821040222
- Patent: Quantum Dot Based Technology Platform for Colorimetric Immunosensor for Specific and Rapid Detection” Indian Patent No. 202021019757
- More N, Deepak Ranglani, Govinda Kapusetti (2022) “Piezoelectric ceramics as stimulatory modulators for regenerative medicine” Advanced Ceramics for Versatile Interdisciplinary Applications, Springer Nature.
- More, N. A, Hiray, Govinda Kapusetti (2022) “Invertebrate Derived Bioceramics: An Effective Alternative Source for Biomedical Applications.” Advanced Ceramics for Versatile Interdisciplinary, Springer Nature.
- More, N., Ranglani, D., Kapusetti, G., & Tekade, R. K. (2020). Summary of Current Regulatory Perspective of Medical Devices. In The Future of Pharmaceutical Product Development and Research (pp. 849-879). Academic Press.
- Pramanik, S., More, N., Kapusetti, G., & Tekade, R. K. (2020). Recent Updates on Medical Device Safety and Risk Management. In The Future of Pharmaceutical Product Development and Research (pp. 901-919). Academic Press.
- Latha, B. D., More, N., Kapusetti, G., & Tekade, R. K. (2020). Clinical trial design for medical devices “emerging pharmaceuticals”. In The Future of Pharmaceutical Product Development and Research (pp. 881-899). Academic Press.
- Kapusetti G., More N., Choppadandi M. (2019) Introduction to Ideal Characteristics and Advanced Biomedical Applications of Biomaterials. In: Paul S. (eds) Biomedical Engineering and its Applications in Healthcare. Springer, Singapore.
- Ghose, S, Kumar. D, More N, Ranglani D, Choppadandi M, Kapusetti G, Clinical Validation of the Medical Devices: A General Prospective, “Clinical Validation of the Medical Devices: A General Prospective” Springer Nature, Singapore.
RESENTATIONS (Poster/Oral), Indicative list
- Namdev More, Abhisekh Roy, Hemant Kumar, Govinda Kapusetti, Akshay Srivastava “Piezo responsive Nanofibrous Scaffold Promote Cartilage Regeneration” at National Academy of Science India
- Namdev More, Piyus Gondaliya, Akshay Srivastava* and Govinda Kapusetti*, “Smart Piezoelectric polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) nanoparticle encapsulated poly (3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3 hydroxy valerate) electrospun scaffold for cartilage regeneration” ISNSCON 2018 6th World Congress on Nanomedical Sciences, held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, 7th - 9th January 2019.
- Namdev More and Govinda Kapusetti, Smart piezoelectric nanofibrous scaffold for cartilage regeneration. 8th RBF International Symposium on ”Advances in New Drug Discovery & Development” held on Feb 2-4, 2017, Ahmedabad, India
- Namdev More and Govinda Kapusetti, Electrospining piezoelectric scaffold for rapid regeneration of cartilage. 15th IMDI conference held on Mar 18, 2017, Ahmedabad
- Namdev More and Shailendra Salvankar ‘Vacuum Foam Drying’ at AVISHKAR-2013 organized by University of Pune Zonal Level Research Project competition.
- Namdev More, Sonali Diwekar and Shailendra Salvankar “Effect of DPCO on Cancer Medicine” Annual Pharma Conference, ‘INSIGHT 13’ organized by IES MCRC, Mumbai
- Attended seminar on “Genes, Gene Editing and the New Biotechnology” at “Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2017” organized by Government of Gujarat.