Associate Professor - Computer Science & Engineering
MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, MIT-ADT University, Pune
Dr. Rupali A. Mahajan has obtained her Ph. D in Computer Science & Engineering in 2019. She has authored 27 international research publications, 3 patents, 1 book and 1 book chapter.She has a total 15 years of experience. Her research interests in Software engineering, Project Management, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Information and Cyber Security.
- Ph.D. (ComputerScience &Engineering)(2019)Shri JagdishprasadJhabarmalTibrewalaUniversity,Rajasthan Thes is Title:“Developing Quality Comprehensive Model for Software Project Management Cycle Using Scrum Strategy“
- M.E. (Computer Science & Engineering) (2012)S.G.B.A.U.Amravati(First Class)
- Real Time Project Management Process Based On Scrum Strategy Scrum Tree And System There of.
- Method and System for Managing Social Distancing
- Methodand system for managing Social distancing
- Software Engineering by Technical Publication for Second Year Engineering
- Book Chapter Software engineering and its application
- Development of scrum Tree- KNN Algorithm for Distributed Agile Development”, IEEE DOI: 10.1109/ESCI48226.2020.9167621,INSPEC Accession Number: 19896466
- “Development and Analysis of Quality Comprehensive Model with Scrum Tree Algorithm for Automatic User Story Processing" peer reviewed and indexed [SCOPUS, EBSCO, ULRICH, , DBLP, Google Scholar, Itrc, Nlm Cat, Creaa, Iisj, TOC, CSJ, CASC, Microsoft Academic Search, Cabell Publishing, INSPEC, Openjgate, IAOR, Palgrave Macmillan, ProQuest, etc] Journal Of Theoretical And Applied Information Technology EISSN 1817- 3195 / ISSN 1992-8645, March 2019
- “Development and Integration of Scrum Tree Algorithm with K-Means Data Clustering” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) , ISSN: 2249-8958, Vol 8 Issue 6, August 2019,, Page No. 4248-4251“
- A Novel Adaptive Approach for Anomaly Detection Using System Call Patterns.” Elsevier, ISBN: ISBN: 9789351072928, Volume 3, page no. 850-859, December 2014
- Systematic Review of Software Project Management Using Scrum Strategy for Agile Software Development 2018-2019” International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) EISSN-2348-1269 /ISSN-2349-5138, January 2019
- “ Need of scrum Framework Adoption for Software engineering Projects” REX Journal ISSN 2321-1067, 2019” A Future Online Analyzer for Hidden Project Management Risks”, IJARCSSE, 2017, ISSN: 2277128X (Volume -7, Issue-7)
- “A Survey on Women’s Security System Using GPS and GSM”, IJIRCCE, Volume 5, Issue 2, February 2017, ISSN (Online): 2320 – 9801
- ”Image Refining and Tracking using Content –Based Image Retrieval” International Journal of Research in Information Technology (IJRIT), Volume 3 Issue 3 , March 2015 ,ISSN: 2001-5569
- “Why to Test Software Only? Test and Track Client Requirements too - A Future Online Analyzer for Hidden Project Management Risks “Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2015, ISSN: 2277 128X
- “Cloud Based Integration of CRM, BPM & DM for SME’s”, March 2015 volume 3 Issue 3, ISSN: 2001-5569
- “An Efficient Web search Query Engine Implementation using Link Rank-Object Algorithm development”, International Journal of Research in Information Technology (IJRIT), Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2015, ISSN: 2001-5569
- "Image Refining and Tracking Multidisciplinary Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology" (MJRET), Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2015, ISSN: 2348-6953
- “Fast and Robust Algorithm of Tracking Multiple Moving Objects for Intelligent Video Surveillance Systems Using OCR Algorithm”, Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2015, IJRIT, ISSN 2001- 5569
- “Efficient use of System Metrics for IDS Design”, Volume 4, Issue 10, September 2014, ISSN: 2277 128X
- "A Unified Approach To Direct and Indirect Discrimination Prevention using Data Transformation” Volume 3, Issue 7, July 2014, ISSN 2319 – 4847
- "Enforcing and Preserving Privacy of Information Brokering in Semantic Web”, International Journal of Research in Information Technology (IJRIT), April 2014, Volume 2 Issue 4, ISSN: 2001-5569
- "Literature Review on Mining High Utility Item set from Transactional Database” , International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM), Volume 3 Issue 7, July 2014 ISSN 2319 – 4847
- “Anomaly Detection: Methods, Approaches and Techniques”, (IJEETR), Vol. 3 Issue 10, October – 2014, ISSN: 2322-0163
- “Source Location Privacy Preservation using Improved Statistical Framework in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Elsevier, ISBN: 9789351072928, Volume 3, page no. 278-289, December 2014
- “A Novel Adaptive Approach for Anomaly Detection Using System Call Patterns.” Elsevier, ISBN: ISBN: 9789351072928, Volume 3, page no. 850-859, December 2014
- “Methodology for Different Source Location Privacy Preservation Using Improved Statistical Framework in Wireless Sensor Networks”, IJCET, Volume 5, Issue 5, May (2014) ISSN 0976 – 6375(Online)
- “Review of Methods for Frequent Item set Mining from High Transactional Datasets”, International Journal of Engineering &Extended Technologies Research (IJEETR), Vol. 2 Issue 11, and November – 2013, ISSN: 2322-0163
- "Survey on Mining High Utility Item set from Transactional Database”, International Journal of Innovative Research and Development, Volume 2 Issue 13 , December, 2013 ISSN 2278 – 0211 (Online)
- "Overview on Methods for Mining High Utility Item set from Transactional Database”, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research (IJSER), ISSN (Online): 2347- 3878, Volume 1 Issue 4, December 2013
- "Impact of Privacy Preservation Technique used in Data Publishing & Mining “ International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 11, November 2013 ISSN: 2277 128X
- Review Paper on Discovering Knowledge in complex data through combined data mining”, IRSMTES 2011, ISSN: 2249-7456, Pune.
- “Data mining recent trends and future”, IRSMTES 2011, ISSN: 2249-7455
- " Discovering Knowledge through combined data mining”, IJAMES, Vol I, Issue 2(I), Nov.2011
- “Combined data mining for discovering knowledge and applications”, IJARCS, ISSN No. 0976- 5697, Volume 3, May –June 2012.
- International Conference on Emerging Smart Computing and Informatics (ESCI),12-14 March
- 2020,AISSMS, Pune
- International Conference on Research Aspects in Renewable Energy, Green Technology,
- Engineering & environmental science & Its Applications for Development of Rural India at JJT University on 17th Nov 2018.
- Got Certificate of Achievement in International Conference on Interdisciplinary Engineering & Sciences-2018 at Pune on 23-24 March 2018.
- National conference on Emerging Trend through Innovation and Creativity Management for Value Education at JJT University on 19th August 2018.
- National conference on Human rights of Migrant Workers in India Context at JJT University on 21st July 2018.
- ”Methods used in combined data mining”, International conference on Information Technology Management, Pune on Oct 11th&12th, 2011
- ”Wireless Sensor Network” National conference on Innovations and trends in computer & communication engineering, ITCCE-2011, at MET’s Inst of Engg, Feb 25th 2011
- ”Mobile Application development with Android”, National conference on Innovations and trends in computer & communication engineering, ITCCE-2011, at MET’s Inst of Engg, Feb 25th 2011
- ”A statistical approach to mining customers' conversational data from social media “IEEE paper presentation in Accolade 2013 at M.I.T. pane on 23rd Feb, 2013.
- Faculty Orientation Programme on the revised syllabus SE-IT (2019 Course) Sem-II for the Subject "Software Engineering" Feb 01 - 2021, MMCOE Karve Nagar in association with Board of studies -IT , SPPU, Pune
- One week Faculty Development Program on “Data Science for Emerging Problem Solving”,5th Oct to 10thOct 2020,SKN Sinhgad , Pune
- Faculty Orientation Program on” Object Oriented programming and Object Oriented programming Laboratory” 26Jun, 2020, International Institute of Information Technology in association with Board of studies -IT , SPPU, Pune
- Two Days workshop on the course Programming and Problem Solving FE (2019), July 25&26- 2019 , SKN Sinhagad
- Two Days Workshop on “Android” organized by Networking and Red map E learning solution in partnership with E-Cell ,IIT ,Kanpur, September 14&15, 2015
- One Day workshop on “Machine Learning & Software Laboratory – III” organized by Dept. of Information Technology ,Sinhgad College of Engineering in association with BOS –IT, July 3, 2015
- One Week Faculty development Program on “Teaching Methodologies in Information Technology” JSPM’s RSCOE, Jun 04/06/2015 to 10/06/2015
- One day faculty development program in R.S.C.O.E Pune for Computer Organization subject, August 2014
- One day faculty development program in AISSM,IOIT, Pune for Foundation of Computer Network subject, August 2013
- Two Week ISTE workshop on Database Management system by IIT Bombay under MHRD, May 2013
- Four days workshop by IBM on Object Oriented Analysis & Design, July 2012
- Faculty Training for personality Development, BSIOTR (W), 2012.
- One Day faculty training Programme to Science & Engineering Teachers organized by IIT, Bombay, Amravati, 2010.