- Ph.D Biomaterials and Bioengineering.| Université Technologie de Compiègne, France| 2013 – 2017
- M.Sc Biotechnology | Dr. BAM University, Aurangabad| 2007 – 2009
- Wadgaonkar SL, Mal J, Nancharaiah YV, Neeraj Maheshwari, Esposito G, Lens PNL (2018) Formation of Se(0), Te(0) and Se(0)-Te(0) nanostructures during simultaneous bioreduction of selenite and tellurite in a UASB reactor. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 102(6): 2899-2911. DOI:10.1007/s00253-018-8781-
- Joyabrata Mal, Yarlagadda V. Nancharaiah, Santanu Bera, Neeraj Maheshwari, Eric D. van Hullebusch and Piet N. L. Lens. Biosynthesis of CdSe nanoparticles by anaerobic granular sludge Environmental science. Nano. 2017, 4(4). (DOI: 10.1039/C6EN00623J)
- Joyabrata Mal, Yarlagadda V. Nancharaiah, Neeraj Maheshwari, Eric D. van Hullebusch, Piet N.L. Lens. Continuous removal and recovery of tellurium in an upflow anaerobic granular sludge bed reactor. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2017,327. (DOI: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2016.12.052)
- S A. Acharya, Neeraj Maheshwari, Laxman Tatikondewar, Anjali Kshirsagar, S. K. Kulkarni. Ethylenediamine mediated wurtzite phase formation in ZnS, Crystal Growth & Design, 2013, 13(4). (DOI: 10.1021/cg301173k)
- Neeraj Maheshwari, Ayesha Khan, Prof BA Chopade. Rediscovering the medicinal properties of Datura sp.: A Review. Journal of Medicinal Plant Research (Academic Journals). 2013, 7(39). (DOI: 10.5897/JMPR11.1657)
- Ghosh Sougata, Jagtap Soham, Piyush More, Usha J. Shete, Neeraj Maheshwari, Kitture Rohini, Patil Shivprasad, Kale Sangeeta, Kundu G.C, Chopade B.A. Dioscorea bulbifera mediated synthesis of nanoparticles and its broad spectrum biotechnological applications. Journal of Nanomaterials. 2015. (DOI:10.1155/2015/562938)
- Online Faculty Development Program on “Education 4.0: Teachers Training (Version 1.0) for TCSiON LMS” conducted by MIT-ADT University.
- Faculty Development Program on "Online Teaching - Learning Pedagogy" conducted by MIT-ADT University.
- “The Art of Effective Teaching and Learning” conducted by MIT-ADT University.
- Title- “Interaction of modified PLGA nanocapsules with biomimetic membrane models”, Neeraj Maheshwari and Karim EL Kirat, at 1st NanoInBio conference, Guadeloupe, May 31st –June 5th2016
- Title-“Interaction between SWNT and specific optically active molecules”, Neeraj.O.Maheshwari, Paritosh Sharma and H.Chaturvedi at International Conference on Nanoscience and Technology Hyderabad, January 20-23 2012. Page no- 266, Poster No- RH 10.
- Member of the organizing committee for a National Conference at IBB-University of Pune, “Recenttrends in Biotechnology, Industry Academia interaction-2010”, Pune.
- International Conference at the Chemistry Department, University of Pune, “Emergingtrends in Chemistry”-2009, Pune.
- Member of the organizing committee for 3rd “International Conference on Recent Trends in Bioengineering” at MIT-ADT University, 2020 Pune.
- Workshop in Collaboration Nanyang Technology University/Sorbonne Universités, Paris 28-30 September 2015.
- 4th INUP Hands-on Training Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies, April 25-29, 2011, IIT Bombay
Awards and Scholarship
- Ministry of High Education and Research (MESR), France scholarship for 3 years (PhD).
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE (National Level Exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for M.Tech/PhD) -2009 Qualified (90.9 percentile).
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted jointly by University Grants Commission-Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (Lectureship) June-09 qualified with All India Ranking 192 (National Level Qualification to teach Undergraduates and Masters Level Students).