MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, MIT-ADT University, Pune
A passionate Biomedical Engineer with M.S. and B.E. in Biomedical Engineering with up to 10 years of Industry experience of Marketing, Product development and Research in various multinational companies in the Medical Devices domain; and an International Research and Teaching experience in Biomedical Engineering and currently pursuing academic aspirations in the Bioengineering filed.
- M.S. Biomedical Engineering | Florida International University,USA | 2007– 2008
- B.E. Biomedical Engineering | MGM Mumbai University, Mumbai | 2001 – 2005
Teaching Assistant, Florida International University, Miami
- Engaged in teaching courses (Engineering Analysis of Biological Systems) to the undergraduates.
- Conducted and supervised undergraduate laboratory experiments.
- Aided the Department of Biomedical Engineering, FIU for the ABET accreditation program.
Research Project Assistant, Florida International University, Miami
- Developed a Data Acquisition System using National Instruments hardware and LABVIEW for biomechanics analysis of bone (chicken) using strain gage.
- Conducted undergraduate laboratory experimentation pertaining to Bone Biomechanics.
Business Head, Vedaaz Organics Pvt Ltd
- Managed the overall business for Vedaaz Organics line of A1/A2 milk and ghee products.
- Preparing and executing Marketing/Promotional plan for Vedaaz Organic product range which includes the niche products like Desi Gir cow’s pure A2 milk, A1 milk and Desi Ghee
Product Manager, Arkray Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
- Formulate the short term and long term product strategy for Biochemistry, Coagulation and Hematology product lines in terms of brand strategy, positioning, pricing, promotions and packaging
- Conduct market analysis and market research to determine the market potential for all products
Assist. Product Manager, Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd
- Prepared and executed Marketing plan for the Infusion/Transfusion technology business
- Market analysis and Pre-launch/Post-launchactivities on medical disposables for future projects
Product Executive – Closure Technology, BBraun Medical India Pvt Ltd
- Strategic direction and support to the sales team for a consistent rise in sales and market share
- Devise robust marketing strategies in-line with the corporate vision to enhance the company image
Product Executive/Product Specialist, TERUMOPENPOL Ltd
- Involved in multilevel team to conceptualize, strategize and implement blood transfusion strategy
- Performed Marketing/sales activities for Value added blood bags and blood banking equipments.
Sales and Service Engineer, Biotron Healthcare (India) P. Ltd
- Delivered application support and solutions for various product lines in the field of Drug discovery and screening, Molecular biology and diagnostics, Biotechnology and Liquid handling systems.
- Installed,serviced and performed trouble shooting activities for the biotechnology/pharmaceutical research products at clinical research institutes, hospitals, government and academic institutions.
In-Plant Trainee Engineer, SIEMENS INDIA Ltd
- Assembled digital radiography (X-Ray) machines belonging to the multimobile family e.g. multimobile 5C, on the production floor electrostatic environment.
- Prepared standard reports and engineering documentation for the technical community.
Department of environmental health, safety, and insurance, FIU
|Laser safety||HAZCOM: Hazard communication|
|Personnel protective equipments||Safe handling of biomedical waste|
|Laboratory safety||Fire safety|
Technical Papers and Societies
- Student member of 2004 IEEE conference presentation on “Nanotechnology: - Nanorobotics”.
- Member of Biomedical Engineering society: Arranged events such as Technical Paper Presentations, robotics and cultural events.