MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, MIT-ADT University, Pune
- Mtech CSE From LKCT, Indore under RGPV, Bhopal in dec 2015 with 7.46 CGPA
- BE CS from SSVPS BSD COE Dhule under NMU, Jalgaon in 2011 with 64.20%
- Teaching expertise in Data Warehouse and Mining, Machine Learning Algorithms, Object-oriented Programming, Computer Network, Programming Languages like C, C++, core Java, Python.
- Worked as an Exam Coordinator in an Autonomous college G.H.Raisoni College Of Engineering and Management.
- Worked as a Timetable in charge in Autonomous college G.H.Raisoni College Of Engineering and Management.
- Her research interests include Data Mining and Network Security.
- Deepti Sharma and Dr. Sanjay Thakur, “Sybil-Decline: A Survey on Novel Trusted Identity and Threshold Based Path Rank for Sybil Attack Identification in Social Network“, in IJARCSSE, ISSN: 2277128X, Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2014.
- Deepti Sharma and Sanjay Thakur ,"Performance analysis of Sybil Decline: Attack Detection and Removal Mechanisms", in IJCSIS, issue Vol. 13, No. 12, pp 165-171, December 2015.
- ISTE LIFE MEMBERSHIP: LM112970
Conferences and Workshops
- Attended a one-week national Level FDP on “Innovation, Research and IPR-Journey Towards Excellence”, organized by BVB’s Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai & HSM’s Shri Sant Gadge Baba CoE&T, Bhusawal.
- Attended an AICTE Sponsored Two Weeks FDP on “Recent Trends In Internet of Things” at RSCOE, Pune.
- Attended a one-week national level IEEE workshop on “Advances in Automation” at JSPM, Hadapsar, Pune.
- Attended a one-week STTP and TEQIP-II workshop on “Data Mining using Statistica” at SGGS, Nanded.
- Attended a one-week Training the trainer TEQIP-II workshop on Foundation Skill in IT at GCOE, Jalgaon.