MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, MIT-ADT University, Pune
- Ph.D.| Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DRDO), Pune | 2013 - 2019
- M.Tech., Biotechnology | SRM University, Chennai | 2008 – 2010
- B.Tech., Biotechnology | Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai | 2004 – 2008
- Bala, P., Kale, S.N. (2020) Smart Biopolymeric Nanocarriers for Drug Delivery Applications, Advances in Bioengineering, 183-197 Springer Publications
- Bala, P., Kale, S.N. (2018) Self-Assembled Pullulan Acetate Nanoparticles for pH-Dependent Controlled Drug Delivery Application Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine, 11 (8), 758-765, ASP
- Bala, P., Jathar, S., Kale, S., & Pal, K. (2014). Transdermal Drug Delivery System (TDDS) - A Multifaceted Approach for Drug Delivery. Journal of Pharmacy Research, 8(12), 1805–1835. Reed Elsevier.
- Chavan, C., Bala, P., Pal, K., & Kale, S. N. (2017). Cross-linked chitosan-dextran sulphate vehicle system for controlled release of ciprofloxacin drug: An ophthalmic application. OpenNano, 2 (January), 28–36, Elsevier
- Gaware, S., Bala, P., Dhobale, S., Joshi, A., Wagh, N., Pal, K., & Kale, S. N. (2016). Studies on Control of Erratic Release of Ketoprofen from Commercial Patches for Sustained Pain-Relief Using Silica Microparticles. Nano Hybrids and Composites, 12, 88–97.
- Bala, P., Jathar, S., Kale, S., & Pal, K. (2014). Transdermal Drug Delivery System (TDDS) - A Multifaceted Approach for Drug Delivery. Journal of Pharmacy Research, 8(12), 1805–1835.
- Rekha, M. R., Pal, K., Bala, P., Shetty, M., Mittra, I., Bhuvaneshwar, G. S., & Sharma, C. P. (2013). Pullulan-histone antibody nanoconjugates for the removal of chromatin fragments from systemic circulation. Biomaterials, 34(27), 6328–6338.
- Priyanka, H. P., Bala, P., Ankisettipalle, S., & ThyagaRajan, S. (2013). Bacopa monnieri and L-deprenyl differentially enhance the activities of antioxidant enzymes and the expression of tyrosine hydroxylase and nerve growth factor via ERK 1/2 and NF-κB pathways in the spleen of female wistar rats. Neurochemical Research, 38(1), 141–152.
- Online Faculty Development Program on “Education 4.0: Teachers Training (Version 1.0) for TCSiON LMS” conducted by MIT-ADT University.
- Faculty Development Program on "Online Teaching - Learning Pedagogy" conducted by MIT-ADT University.
- “The Art of Effective Teaching and Learning” conducted by MIT-ADT University.
National Level Paper Presentation
- 1st International Conference on Recent trends in Bioengineering (ICRTB) 2018, MIT-ADT, Pune: Self-assembled Genistein loaded Pullulan nanoparticles: A potential carrier for pH dependent sustained drug delivery (Oral – Awarded 1st Prize)
- National Symposium on Medical Biophysics (NSMB) 2015, Pune University, Pune: Pullulan Nanoparticles: A Potential Carrier for Site-Specific Drug Delivery (Oral).
- NANO INDIA 2015, SASTRA University, Thanjavur: Controlling the Erratic Release of Ketoprofen from Pain-Relieving Bandages Using Thin Layer Coating of Silica Nanoparticles on Bandage for Entrapment and Sustained Drug Release Strategy (Oral).
- NANOBIOMED 2015, IIT-Bombay: Pullulan Nanoparticles: A Potential Carrier for Drug Delivery (Poster).
- RAINSAT 2015, Sathyabama University, Chennai: Control on Erratic Release of Ketoprofen from Commercial Patches Using Silica Microparticles (Oral).