- Kedar R.N. (2020) Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Enhance the Recovery of Bone Marrow Impairment Caused After Radiation. In: Vyas R. (eds) Advances in Bioengineering. Springer, Singapore //doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-2063-1_10
- Limbkar K, Dhenge A, Jadhav DD, Thulasiram HV, Kale V, Limaye L. Oral feeding with polyunsaturated fatty acids fosters hematopoiesis and thrombopoiesis in
healthy and bone marrow-transplanted mice. 2017 Sep;47:94-105. IF:5.1
- Limbkar K, Dhenge A, Jadhav DD, Thulasiram HV, Kale V, Limaye L. Data on the effect of oral feeding of Arachidonic acid or Docosahexanoic acid on haematopoiesis in mice. Data Brief. 2017 Aug 9;14:551-557.
- Limbkar K, Kale V.P. and Limaye L.S. ‘Oral feeding with Arachidonic acid (AA) and Docosahexanoic acid (DHA) help in partial recovery of haematopoiesis in sub-lethally irradiated mice.’ Biomed Res J 2016;3(2):182–194.
- Dhenge AC, Limbkar K, Melinkeri S, Kale VP, Limaye LS. Arachidonic acid and Docosahexanoic acid enhance platelet formation from human apheresis-derived CD34(+) cells. Cell Cycle. 2017. 7:1-12. IF:4.2
Presentations in Conferences
Evaluation of the effect of oral feeding of poly unsaturated fatty acids on the hematopoiesis and thrombopoiesis of mice at the first International Conference on Recent Trends in Bio-engineering(ICRTB) 2018, held at MIT ADT University, Loni Kalbhor, Pune, Feb 2018.
- Poster Presented by Dr. (Mrs.) L. S. Limaye (Ph. D. research guide) ‘ω-3 (n-3) and ω-6 (n-6) fatty acids stimulate the bone marrow stem cell population in mice’ at International Society for Stem Cell ResearchISSCR, 2016 Annual Meeting , held at San-Francisco, CA, USA, June, 2016. P529
- Poster presented on ‘Oral feeding of mice with nutraceuticals -Omega3 and Omega6 fatty acids stimulates the bone marrow stem cell population’ in 39th All India Cell Biology Conference (AICBC), held at Trivandrum, Kerala, India, 2015
- Online Faculty Development Program on “Education 4.0: Teachers Training (Version 1.0) for TCSiON LMS” conducted by MIT-ADT University. 2020
- Faculty Development Program on "Online Teaching - Learning Pedagogy" conducted by MIT-ADT University. 2020
- “The Art of Effective Teaching and Learning” conducted by MIT-ADT University. 2020
Honors and awards
||Selected as co-convener of ‘Research quality circle’ of MIT-ADT University.
||Qualified for lectureship (L.S.) through National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India.
||Qualified for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, India.
||Selected for the Department of Biotechnology, India (DBT) funded M.Sc. Biotechnology course, through the Common Entrance Examination in Biotechnology (CEEB) conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New-Delhi.
||Received fellowship for carrying out summer research project by Department of Biotechnology, (DBT), New Delhi, India.
||Received Jamshedji Tata Fellowship for carrying out one year co-curricular project through Pune Inter-Collegiate Consortium’s PICC Nourishing and Nurturing Talent (NNT) program