MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, MIT-ADT University, Pune
Prof. Madhavi Bhonagle research areas include machine learning & artificial intelligence using programming languages Java and python. Her post-graduation research project includes MATLAB & image processing.
- M.Tech. Information Technology | Patel College of Science & Technology, Indore, Madhya Pradesh | 2012 - 2015
- B.E. Computer Science & Engineering | Anjuman College of Engineering, Nagpur, Maharashtra | 2004 - 2008
- Madhavi P. Bhongale, Renu Vyas, Role of BioJava in the department of Bioinformatics Tools, Advances in Bioengineering, Springer Nature (2020)
- Off-line Signature Verification Using Artificial Neural Network International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2013 ISSN: 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 © IJETAE International Journals: www.ijetae.com, Madhavi D. Malekar, Sachin Patel.
- Off-line Signature Verification Using Artificial Neural Network& Error Detection International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Volume5, Issue 4, 2014, ISSN : 0975-9646 © IJCSIT International Journals: www.ijcsit.com, Madhavi D. Malekar, Sachin Sohara.
- Off-line Signature Verification Using ANN in Futurizm 17 organized by PDEA’s College of Engineering, Pune.
- Instructor for MITADTBIO_Pune team. Our team won iBec competition and received a grant of Rs. 10 lac from DBT
- We won Bronze medal while competing with 324 teams from all over the world in iGEM Giant Jamboree 2019, held at Boston USA.
- Programming Solving in OOP & Fundamental of Data Structure on 7 th & 8 th July-16
- Computer Graphics & Computer Graphics Lab on 8 th Dec.-2016
- Arduino Programming on 24 th March-17 at Shrimati Kashibai Navale College of Engineering, Pune.
- Two days National Level Workshop on “NAAC Rules and Regulations for Technical Institutes” on 27th - 28th, Feb. 2017.
- Applied Machine Learning & Its Application with Python organized by EduxLabs (Esoir Business Solution LLP) on 28th Nov - 13th Dec 2020.
- Virtual Labs: EDUCATION 4.0 on 23 July 2020.
- Bootcamp on Machine Learning using Python on 09th -13th Jan. 2021.