MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, MIT-ADT University, Pune
Prof. NavyaSethu's research areas include electronic sensor development and lab-on-chip devices. Her graduation and masters are in Instrumentation Engineering and had carried out projects based on control systems.
- Ph.D (Pursuing).Bioengineering. | MITADT University, Pune | 2017 onwards
- M.Tech. Control & Instrumentation. | KarunyaUniversity,Tamil Nadu | 2009 – 2011
- B.Tech. Electronics & Instrumentation. | Mahatma GandhiUniversity, Kerala | 2003 –2007
- International Patent on "Device and assay for detection of antibiotics", with PCT application no. 201921037177 (2020)
- N. Sethu, R. Vyas. (2020). "Overview of Machine Learning Methods in ADHD Prediction". In R. Vyas (Ed.), Advances in Bioengineering (1 ed.): Springer Singapore.
- Presented paper on "Development Of A Genetic Programming Based Model For Prediction Of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder" in International Conference on Recent Trends in Bioengineering (ICRTB 2019) organized by MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, Pune on 16 February 2019.
- Presented paper on "Classification Model for predicting disease stage: ADHD Case Study" in International Conference on Recent Trends in Bioengineering (ICRTB 2018) organized by MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, Pune on 17 February 2018.
- Presented a paper on "Observer Design for Coupled Tank Process" in the Third International Conference on Intelligent Science & Technology (IIST 2011) organized by Sun College of Engineering & Technology, Nagercoil, TamilNadu.
- Presented paper on "Design and Development of a UV Sanitization Unit in PAPR for COVID19 Healthcare Professionals" in International Conference on Recent Trends in Bioengineering (ICRTB 2021) organized by MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, Pune on 12 & 13 February 2021.
- Virtual Labs: EDUCATION 4.0 conducted by Virtual Lab Nodal Centre, MIT ADT University, Pune on 44035
- Introduction to Deep learning conducted by Skill to Hire, Telengana and organised by AISSMS Institute of Information Technology, Pune on 21st to 23rd August 2020
- Product Simulation using Fusion 360 conducted by ICT Academy on 27 July 2020 - 31 July 2020
- Applied Machine Learning & Its Application with Python conducted by EduxLabs in association with Esoir Business Solution LLP on 28th Nov - 13th Dec 2020.